In order to open our pdf models, please do the following.
- Download the model by right-clicking or control+clicking (Mac) the the link under "3D pdf" on any of our coffin pages, and clicking "Save As".
- Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Viewer DC. You can get that here if you don't have it.
- The models will not open in preview on the mac or on the Windows viewer, because they don't sport 3D models as of this writing.
- When the model has downloaded, navigate to the folder where you saved it, and Right-click or control+click (Mac) the file.
- Select "Open With"->"Adobe Acrobat Reader"
- On most systems, you should be able to double-click the file to open it, but some systems will open it in the system viewer which will not be able to view it properly.
- There will be a yellow bar at the top of the screen which says "3D Content has been Disabled"
- Click the "Options" button on the right-hand corner of this bar.
- Click "Trust this Document Always" from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Left-click and drag to rotate the model.
- Shift+click and drag to zoom.
- Command (Mac) or Control (PC)+ click and drag to pan.